Seriously. SERIOUSLY. It’s November?!
September and October were such jam-packed, exciting months and they fleeeeew by. But man, oh man, am I glad to see the leaves changing, and watch the mosquitoes die off one.by.one.
I swear I’ve tried to do this whole monthly blog post thing for 2 years now and I must just have the worst memory ever because I’ve probably done about 5/24 – not great margins, but maybe if I add “prep December’s monthly goal post” I’ll get back on track. It was only because I saw one of my faves, Cheyenne, post her’s that I decided November deserved goals.
So, let’s dive in.
1. Finish 2013 edits. I have a few more shoots in the next 2 weeks, but I’m hoping to wrap EVERYTHING up by Thanksgiving. I can do this.
2. Prepare to move into my new shared studio space (yay!). I need to build a desktop, build a meeting table, and purge my home office of crap I don’t need/use. More info on the studio space soon!
3. Prep 2013 client xmas gifts (I already have the gifts picked out – wooooooo!)
4. Update 2014 calendar with all current bookings
5. Shoot film (just bought a Canon ‘elan ii)
6. Work on my paper goods (still need to perfect my product presentation)
1. Make a list of “next adventures” with Michael. We love traveling and seeing new places. Hong Kong is pretty high on the list right now 😉
2. Dog training for Blue? He’s already 3, so we’re a tad bit late, but he still needs some basic obedience lessons.
3. Lose 5 pounds before the holidays (read: eat healthier & exercise)
4. Get back into a running schedule
5. Be outside more. We barely got to enjoy our deck or porch this summer because the mosquitoes were AWFUL. They seem to be dying or hibernating or whatever they do before winter, so I’d love to enjoy our outdoor space a little more before it gets too cold.
6. Read a book (fiction). The last few books I’ve read have been business related – which is awesome – but I miss me some fiction…pretty sure the last fiction book I read was The Secret Life of Bees (yeah, I’m about 7 years late on that one) and I loved it. I need to find another good one, so suggestions would be GREAT.
When I look over this list, it seems like a lot. Soooo *cheers* to a productive and fun November! I’ll leave you with some recent Fall iPhone pics.
I was a little ambitious with my first pumpkin (it’s supposed to be a pine tree in front of a full moon – in honor of our love for the Pacific Northwest, and then I did a city skyline to represent our new home in the ATL)