I meant to post this on Friday, but I was shooting a wedding in South Carolina (yay Daniel & Katherine!) and couldn’t find the time.
I’d love to start posting a weekly roundup each Friday just to highlight the things that have inspired me throughout the week, in hopes that one of them might inspire one of you. I’m always looking for people/things/links/books to inspire me…and not limited to the photography/wedding industry, but just in general.
So here are a few things that got my juices flowing this past week.
1. The Schultzes Q&A – these two have been a favorite of mine for a long time, and they did an awesome Q&A last week. Stay tuned for a purchase link!
2. Cody Cha’s Instagram feed – maybe it’s my love for the Pacific Northwest, but man I love looking at this guy’s images
3. Ignore Everybody – a book to inspire your creative work
4. LoveNordic – a blog dedicated to Nordic Design
5. VSCO – I use them for my post processing, but even more so do I love them for their app. They just launched a new iPhone app that’s incredible…you should definitely check it out. My iPhone is good for a lot of reasons, but above all else its camera inspires me daily. (follow me on instagram!)
6. “A year from now you’ll wish you started today.” – a quote I saw from J*
I’ll leave you with a sneak peek from both of my weddings this past weekend – two fun exits: sparklers and bubbles! Congrats to Britt & Ren and Katherine & Daniel!