A few weeks ago I flew up to NYC for a engagement session. I was only there about 2 1/2 days…but covered a lot of ground ;-)
Some trip highlights:
- learning archery at a women’s college in Brooklyn
- eating dim sum at Jing Fong in Chinatown
- seeing the view from the ESB
- seeing the Brooklyn Bridge for the 1st time
- eating….eating…and more eating
Jade and Jim and their daughter Chloe were AMAZING hosts and I had such a fun time getting to know them and exploring the city. Here are a few of my favorites from their New York City Engagement session.