I’ve got the blues. The post-vacation blues. Traps me every time.
So, let me just think about the future then instead of trying to get out of this funk. That’s healthy, right??
1. Buy plane ticket for Field Trip
2. Finish 2013 edits
3. Move into studio & blog it
4. Look into some studio management options (Tave’…ShootQ…etc) – any suggestions??
5. Start some personal work. I’d love to take the next few slower months to focus on something that inspires me.
1. Plan a mini Cali adventure with Michael (I’m going to Santa Barbara at the end of Feb for Field Trip, and we’re gonna tie in a family visit/vacay in L.A.)
2. Exterior Christmas lights (this needs to happen…yesterday)
3. Xmas tree (again, this should have happened already)
4. Photo books. I’ve been meaning to do a few instagram books with some of our favorite iphone images, and also a few travel books…I need to just always print photos
5. Small, inexpensive upgrades to the house (DIY headboard, hang more photos, etc)
6. Finish 2 books. One of my November goals was to read a book…well, I made some small strides forward by picking 2 books, now I just need to read them. HA. Book #1: The Book Thief // Book #2: The War of Art
In regards to #5 under Business, I recently came across some old photos that I took while I attempted a 365 photo project back in 2011. I only made it to day 80 (oops), but I re-edited a few of my faves and thought it was fitting to share. I really enjoyed that project, incomplete as it was, and it really challenged me. I’d love to do something similar that forces me to be creative on a daily basis. Do any of you get stale? What do you do to get yourself out of it?